Dear friends, stay home and please take all necessary precautions to help save your life and that of others. Don't panic! Let common sense prevail.
• Stay home. If you need to be out, keep your distance from people.
• Do not touch your face, mouth, nose, eyes with dirty hands.
• If you touch things outside, wash hands with soap and water for at least 30 seconds.
• Use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer if soap and water are not available.
• Clean and disinfect public or frequently touched objects and surfaces like handles and phones.
Resources and personal experiences:
• Article: COVID-19 on Surfaces
• Tweet from Product Design: Surviving COVID-19
• Video: Lombardy Hospital
• Video: Shocking Centre of COVID-19