Jobs at Sketch
We’re always interested in hearing from talented people, and even if we're not looking for people with your speciality right now, we may well have a need for them at a later date. If you think that you have what it takes to make Sketch even better, please get in touch.
kmo is looking for a talented Web Designer to join our team and able to work with a variety of customers and across multiple projects. While the candidate would preferably be located in Brisbane, remote candidates with the required skills may be considered.
Senior Software Engineer
Muck Rack • 19 hours ago
Powerpal • 6 days ago
Senior UX Designer Web Developer Senior Web Designer Frontend
cusati media • 1 week ago
Wir bauen unser Entwicklungs-Kernteam für unsere Eigenentwicklungen aus und suchen motivierte Entwickler, welche den Wert einer Gewinnbeteiligung schätzen.
Zu uns: Die cusati media GmbH aus Dresden realisiert seit 2011 mit einem kleinen, professionellen Team performante Web-Lösungen für den E-Commerce und Corporate Websites und entwickelt modernste eigene E-Commerce Lösungen der Zukunft.
Dabei fließen sehr konkret E-Commerce und kaufmännische Erfahrungen und Anforderungen aus eigenen Webprojekten ein.
Wir setzen auf Technologie, Performance, Struktur, Analyse und funktionales Design als Kernelemente performanter E-Commerce-Lösungen. Den Umsatz des Kunden stets im Blick konzentrieren wir uns auf das Wesentliche. Weniger ist mehr.
Wir suchen einen Profi, der uns auf dieser “Reise” begleiten möchte und unsere obsessive Faszination an E-Commerce-Lösungen und Cloud-Themen teilt.
Du bist sowohl für die technische Umsetzung des Web-Developer-Tagesgeschäfts als auch für langfristige Web-Projekte und primär für unsere Eigenentwicklungen verantwortlich.
Die Schwerpunkte deiner Arbeit liegen in der Entwicklung und Umsetzung des dynamischen Layouts von Frontends und Backends für unsere Eigenentwicklungen und derzeit noch für Shopware sowie WordPress. Dazu gehört auch die kreative Weiterentwicklung bestehender Internetpräsenzen.
Du bist primärer Ansprechpartner und Schnittstelle für unsere Core-Entwickler und steuerst ausgelagerte Kapazitäten mit zuverlässigen Freelancern.
- Konzeption und Umsetzung sehr anspruchsvoller, moderner Weblösungen in unserem kleinen Team, derzeit noch mit Shopware und Wordpress, primärer Fokus werden jedoch die eigenen Lösungen
- Mitwirkung bei der Entwicklung eigener headless E-Commerce-Lösungen
- Auswahl und Steuerung von Freelancern zur Erweiterung deiner Kapazitäten
Erfahrung zählt. Du löst deine Aufgaben kreativ, aber strukturiert und dein eigener Qualitätsanspruch ist erst dann erfüllt, wenn die von dir erstellten Systeme performant, barrierefrei und w3c-konform sind sowie höchstes Niveau erreichen.
Du bist stark an den Themen E-Commerce und Cloud-Lösungen interessiert und empfindest körperlichen und seelischen Schmerz, wenn etwas nicht wie gewünscht läuft.
- Eigenverantwortliche, sorgfältige und absolut zuverlässige Arbeitsweise
- Sehr gute UI Design Skills. Tendenz Material Design
- Professionelle VueJS Erfahrung, Referenzen gewünscht
- Professionelle Erfahrungen mit VueJS, ES6, Referenzen gewünscht
- Professionelle Erfahrungen mit vuex, vuelidate, vuetify, vuei18n
- Sehr gutes Händchen für zeitgemäßes Layout und stets am Puls der aktuellen Trends
- Besonderes Gespür für Usability und Entwicklung von einfach zu bedienenden Web-Oberflächen
- Du hast die Website-Performance stets im Blick und achtest auf perfekte Ladezeiten der von Dir entwickelten Systeme
- Mind. 2 bis 3 Jahre Berufserfahrung im Web Development/Webdesign Abgeschlossenes Studium der Informatik, Medieninformatik/Mediengestaltung oder vergleichbare Ausbildung
- Sicherer Umgang mit Versionskontrollsystem Git
- Vorhandene Grundlagen in der allgemeinen Funktionsweise des Internets und Suchmaschinen inkl. SEO
- Erfahrung in der Aufbereitung von Grafiken für das Internet (Photoshop o. ä.)
- Hohe Flexibilität und Qualitätsbewusstsein
- Problemlösungsorientierter, schneller, sauberer und teamorientierter Arbeitsstil
- Ausgezeichnete Entwicklungsmöglichkeiten in einem gezielt gesteuerten Wachstums-Umfeld
- Regelmäßiger Austausch und Feedbacks, flache Hierarchien, Respekt, Lob, Anerkennung, Wertschätzung und verbale Streicheleinheiten, wenn Du das benötigst
- Langfristige Zusammenarbeit
- Sehr attraktive Vergütung, Geld ist jedoch nicht alles.
- Gewinnbeteiligungsoption nach Ablauf der Probezeit
- Betriebliche Altersvorsorge mit AG-Anteil
- Wenige, aber sehr spannende Web-Projekte mit guten Kunden
- Kleines Team, schnelle Entscheidungen
- Eigenverantwortung: zielorientierte und konsequente Umsetzung
- Individuelle Weiterbildung nach eigenen Interessen
- Performante Arbeitsmaterialien
- kostenfreie Getränke (Mate, Kaffee, Tee) & Obst
- Home-Office bei privatem Bedarf möglich
- Gleitzeit 9 bis 15 Uhr
- gemütliche Räumlichkeiten mit viel Platz
- Ruhm und Ehre, Bier und ausgezeichneter Wein nach getaner Arbeit
Wir kennen die Herausforderungen deines Arbeitsbereiches, daher ist uns gleich, woher deine Kenntnisse stammen. Ob Studium, Berufsausbildung oder “learning by doing”, wir freuen uns über deine Bewerbung. Wir sind seit 2011 am Markt und solide finanziert.
Bitte sende deine Bewerbung mit Referenzen und Einkommensvorstellungen an René Harnisch.
Senior UX Designer Web Developer Senior Web Designer Frontend
• 1 week ago
SafetyWing • 1 week ago
Seeking a creative designer for fast-growing YC-company. We are a series A funded company that went through YC W18. We are building a global social safety net, and our products live in a cartoon bird branded universe. The birds and colors symbolize what itâs like to live in a borderless world. Click around www.safetywing.com to get an impression of our style. **Responsibilities** You will be responsible for working with our writers to design layouts while following our existing design systems, in collaboration with our existing design team. You will also be responsible for creating template designs for web, like email newsletter, blog, social media, as well as for print and merchandise. **Required skills** * A well developed sense of aesthetics, ability to create extraordinary and beautiful designs * Ability to follow established design guidelines * Extensive experience building, editing and optimizing pixel and vector graphics (Photoshop, Illustrator) * Marketing design (social media formats) * Printing design experience (e.g. converting RGB to Pantone) **Nice to haves** * Basic HTML/CSS for email template editing * Worked at a startup before * Experience with packaging design **In addition we are looking for someone who** * wants to help build a global social safety net on the Internet * thinks for themselves instead of copying others * is creative and bold in the face of any problem * is intellectually honest and has high integrity
Product Visual Designer
Clevertech • 1 week ago
Clevertech is a leading consultancy that is on a mission to build transformational digital solutions for the worldâs most innovative organizations. Enterprise companies turn to Clevertech to help them launch innovative digital products that interact with hundreds of millions of customers, transactions and data points. By partnering with Clevertech these companies are propelling forward and changing their industries, business models and more. **About Clevertech** We're Clevertech, since 2000, we have been consulting for and building core operating technologies, mobile apps and complex web applications that drive business growth for startups and Fortune 500 companies alike. Our clients' hardest problems are our favorite problems. **Requirements** * 5 years experience developing digital products across a variety of mediums, including web and mobile * Must be able to deliver code in HTML/CSS or any other front end technology. * You have experience delivering to large enterprises * You have participated in the full design cycle to deliver world class, pixel perfect designs. * Strong communicator and fluent in English with excellent written and verbal communication skills. * Strong understanding of the agile software development process * Ability to code in React is a plus! **Working at Clevertech** At Clevertech, you can expect that you will: * Be 100% dedicated to one project at a time so that you can hone your skills, innovate and grow * Be a part of a team of talented and friendly senior level developers * Work on projects that allow you to use exciting, cutting edge tech. We believe in constantly evolving your mastery The result? We produce meaningful work and we are truly proud and excited to be creating waves in an industry under transformation. **Our Benefits** We know that people do their best work when theyâre taken care of. So we make sure to offer great benefits. * Fully remote role in fully remote company * Competitive salaries * PTO * Flexible Family Leave * Annual Financial Allowance for YOUR development * Strong Clevertech Community * Clevertech U (Leadership Program, Habit Building, New Skills Training) * Clevertech Gives Back Program **Getting Hired** Our team is made up of people that are not only from different countries, but also from diverse backgrounds and disciplines. Our focus on employing respectful, introspective and collaborative talent is what powers our company and our success. Interested in exploring your future in this role and Clevertech? Set yourself up for success and take a look at ourÂ [Interview Process](http://www.clevertech.biz/thoughts/interviewing-with-clevertech)Â before getting started! If you want to meet and learn about our CleverPeople's experience working at Clevertech,Â [click here](http://www.youtube.com/channel/UC_xY8p1vCP39eeDUPyDY1OA).
exclusive.com • 1 week ago
Senior Android Engineer
IMG.LY • 2 weeks ago
**Who we are** Hi! We are that super-groundbreaking technology provider youâve probably never heard of! Our flagship product, the PhotoEditor SDK is a fully customizable photo editing solution for web and mobile platforms that is being used by marvelously big brands like HP, Hootsuite, ZARA and hundreds of other companies around the world. Our products for photo and video editing are world-class and market leaders, and weâre damn proud of it. ðª **Where we work** Our office is in the very heart of Bochum Germany, but our team is working wherever they can thrive. From Bochum over Berlin, at the seaside or beyond the hills. We give you the freedom and tools to choose where you work best. We are currently on our way to become a remote-first company. We wonât get back to the old normal, as we donât believe in an old normals. **Why we need you** Weâve become a quite buzzy startup in tech circles but we want to be a lot more than the buzz. Therefore we merged the talents of our team, bringing together the best of design, arts, and tech. After successfully developing our SDK flagships over the past years, we're on the rise for the next generation of our photo and video editing SDKs. And that's where you step in. **What you'll do** You are the owner of new features and play a vital role in the complete process from proposal, to design, development and documentation, to marketing and shipping. You work on all layers of the SDK, from UI-, model-, to engine layer - you name it. You write world-class documentation, as well as concise, terse, and useful blog articles about topics that excite you at work and build your personal brand. You work with our customers to understand their needs and use cases and support them in achieving their goals. You collaborate with our creative and technically adept team of designers and developers, extend our internal knowledge base, and your personal knowledge base by thriving in a tech-driven environment of utterly skilled devs and an outstanding community beyond. **Strings in your bow include . . .** * You have a sound understanding and experience working with the Android SDK and tools, such as Android Studio, Gradle and NDK. * You are familiar with Java and Kotlin (and probably have one or the other official Android merch item in your shed) * You are interested in OpenGL and GPU programming (if you already have a fair chunk of experiences, that would be the frosting on the cake) * You have a high sense of responsibility and an eye for the details, but also have good judgement of where it makes sense to go the extra mile vs. pushing a quick bug fix * You like working remotely and bring the right mindset to the table - manage yourself and the way you work, be one kind of a good communicator and have a decent level of English for written and spoken communication with our distributed and asynchronous team
Bonfire • 2 weeks ago
UI UX Software Developer
Berryville Holdings • 2 weeks ago
Remote UI/UX Software Developer
Work from home opportunity. Only seeking candidates in South Carolina, Virginia, Maryland, Kentucky, Minnesota, Texas, Florida, or Colorado.
- You want to build software capabilities and not just manicure code.
- You want work that's a challenge and an adventure.
- You want to work at a place where you're not the only one who knows what's going on.
- You want to leave a legacy that can be followed by future developers.
- You take initiative and are willing to help in other areas or learn something you may not be familiar or comfortable with.
- You want to be amply rewarded for your hard work.
- You want to drastically minimize your daily commute.
Berryville Holdings, LLC is seeking a highly motivated, experienced software developer with an emphasis in UI design and development, who can provide unaided support extending our cyber defense software solutions. We can't tell you exactly what we work on here, but it's more awesome than a T-Rex with a jetpack. The primary responsibility of this job is to produce highly performant and reliable code across disparate programming languages. This is a full-time, work-from-home position that allows for job responsibilities to be performed on a flexible work schedule. Salary is dependent on experience and ability. Potential candidates must pass a criminal background check. This position is W2 only.
Below is a summary of job responsibilities and a list of required and desired job skills:
- Maintain and enhance existing system and web-based applications
- Software Design and Development related to network and communication security
- Troubleshoot and fix software issues
- Participate in development planning (e.g. writing jiras, attending agile development meetings)
- Improve and optimize user experience in all applications you contribute to
- Develop with usability and design in mind and execute to the highest standards
- Communicate with other developers on API needs or questions
- Communicate with graphic designers on design questions or problems you foresee
- Ability to problem solve and navigate through complex Ui scenarios
- Save the universe
- Workplace Experience ~~3+ years combined~~ Experience writing system and web-based applications
- Familiarity and the ability to use Git
- Working knowledge of web, database, application servers
- Effective verbal and non-verbal communication skills
- Proficient in HTML5
- Proficient in CSS with knowledge of at least 1 preprocessor (LESS or SASS)
- Familiarity with responsive code design and layout manipulation (Flexbox, CSS grid) and ability to transform wireframes into functional client-side code
- Ability and desire to learn typescript
- Experience using a node package manager (npm or yarn)
- Experience with at least one front end framework like Angular or React
- Familiarity with a state manager (RxJS, Redux, MobX)
- Ability to utilize outside libraries and helpers efficiently, as needed, and with justification
- Experience creating a front-end project from scratch utilizing a module bundler such as web pack
- Working knowledge of web, database, application servers
- Linux operating system experience
- Ability to think through usability and manipulate design/functionality in a way that will benefit the user.
- Ability to self-manage and prioritize tasks
- Ability to successfully operate in a highly dynamic environment
- Secondary education in Computer Science, Engineering, or equivalent program and experience.
- Proficiency in a Linux scripting language
- Familiarity with Public Key Infrastructure, symmetric and asymmetric encryption
- Experience with a variety of Cloud Providers APIs and services (Amazon, Rackspace, Softlayer, etc.)
- Experience with in-house Cloud solutions (VMWare, OpenStack, etc.)
- Networking experience
- Desire to tackle complex Ui designs and push our products to a higher standard.
- Strive to research best practices and produce quality code that will enhance our product
Salary: $90,000.00 to $110,000.00 /year
Senior Frontend Engineer
IMG.LY • 2 weeks ago
Senior UX Frontend Engineer
• 3 weeks ago
Tribe • 3 weeks ago
Are you in +/- 6hrs from GMT-05 (US CT)? If yes, please continue reading. **What is Tribe?** Tribe is a remote-first and video-first environment for teams. Weâre solving for presence, immediacy, spontaneity, serendipity, and belonging. Weâre currently in private beta and just closed our seed round with two great firms. **About The Role** Weâre looking for someone passionate and excited to create beautiful, impactful world-class products that enable millions of people to communicate better. In particular, someone that can build prototypes, conduct user interviews, run usability tests, interpret user behavior, and perform market research. Your role is to help us understand what our users need, how they think, how they behave, their pains, and opportunities. We are looking for someone with great attention to detail (whether in low-fi prototypes of pixel perfect screens), high empathy, and obsessed with human behavior. Currently we use Figma for design and prototyping, as well as a few other tools for testing. **Compensation & Benefits** Competitive salary & equity, fully remote team. **About the Team** The team is fully distributed (now and forever) and currently consists of four senior full-stack engineers, product designer, a technologist cofounder/CEO playing the roles of CTO/product owner, and a cofounder with proven tech/business experience. Now that weâve closed our seed round, weâre looking for the dream team for the next 18 months and beyond. **How We Work** Hard, extreme transparency, respectfully, openly, and in a humane way. This is a marathon and not a sprint and we don't want anyone to burn out. That said, we want to push the limits of your professional capacity. Obviously, we use Tribe a lot internally for our work :). Did you get here? Yay! Please respond with why you're interested in Tribe, how you'll be able to contribute, and also your favorite food or hobby youâre most passionate about.
Source: Remote OK
Design jobs & career pages at companies that use Sketch:
You are hiring a designer and your company works with Sketch... you are at the right place! Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org to post your job.